Friday, February 17, 2012

How Great is Our God

I am bowing...

I am bowing on my knees to pray for a broken world.

I am bowing to kiss the tears away on a little brown cheek.

I am bowing in humbleness to a God who has given me so much.

I am bowing in submission to a God and a husband who tells me to go.

I am holding...

I am holding my Bible.

I am holding on to hope.

I am holding the world in my arms when I fall asleep at night.

I am holding precious children of all races and all backgrounds.

I am watching...

I am watching the sun rise on a new day.

I am watching my husband carry food boxes to the poor.

I am watching God answering the prayers of His people.

I am watching justice being served.

I am speaking...

I am speaking God's words into teenagers desperate for hope.

I am speaking against the enemy in the name of Father.

I am speaking against a white picket fence lifestyle.

I am speaking for those who are the hidden victims.

I am listening...

I am listening to my husband.

I am listening to those that have went before me.

I am listening to the words of God being spoken in all languages.

I am listening to the laughter of children from an upstairs bedroom.

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD

HOW GREAT IS IT THAT WE CAN DO NOTHING APART FROM HIM, BUT EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment