Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Overwhelmed by Love

There are new photos under the Serendipity Photography tab, new recipe under Living with PCOS tab, and there is a new Paula creation under the Her Own Hands Design tab. Please, check it out!
There are many things that I am just amazed about today...
Prayer is an amazing tool for peace and taking thoughts captive.
For the first time in a long time, I am not driving myself crazy wondering if I am pregnant or not. There is just a peace that has came over me with the knowledge that God is hearing the prayers of many families all around the United States as well as the prayers going up in on our house. I am settled with hope. That is an amazing place to be.
Miracles happen at Pitza42
Yesterday, before my husband went to class, we went to eat at Pitza42 in Conway. I love this place because they are focused on making a difference in the lives of hungry children. However, blessings happen right in the store as well. When my husband and I got to the counter to pay, the cashier smiled at us and said, "Someone just came and paid for four meals for couples today. You just got the first, so your meal is paid for." I laugh at my reaction now, but in a shocked voice I asked, "are you serious?!" The cashier just laughed at me. We were thankful for our free meal, but we were blessed by the giving heart of some stranger, and now my husband and I are trying to come up with some ideas that we can pay it forward.
I love being an Aunt
There is just something special about being called Aunt Paula (or Aunt PawPaw). Even the baby smiles when she sees me, and my life gets a little bit better. Those little girls (all SIX of them) challenge me to be a better person. I also am learning great tools for when I become a parent. I haven't changed a poopy diper yet... that will take some work.
My husband is an amazing man who is a great dancer.
After my husband got out of class, he took me to my great Valentine's surprise. He took me dancing to this little country "old-people" dance hall. We had the BEST time, though we didn't actually dance a whole lot. It reminded me of when my Aunt Nell would take me to her dance hall. My husband and I made up stories for all the people there. It was a great time.
I am overwhelmed by Love. Sweet phone messages from a friend named Erin who I haven't seen in years, and sweet words from friends right down the street filled my day, and I cannot believe I serve a God that has given me so much. May all of your days be blessed... of course, they probably already are.

1 comment: