Sunday, January 1, 2012



Today is the first day of the New Year, and I find myself interested in what God is going to do at passion, a little homesick, smelling like weed (I think Atlanta has the market on weed, just saying, you smell it everywhere), in love with my husband who finally chose his 2012 word Learn, and happy to be in a hotel where a dear friend will be joining us soon. I am so grateful that this day fell upon Sunday. Michael and I met some people here that invited us to church later this evening, and it will be a fun time for some worship and fellowship into the new year. Last night, in a crowd of tens of thousands of people, I found a friend that I attended Camp Skyline, and we got to ring in the New Year together. It was definitely God's divine appointments (His timing) that got us together since niether one of us live anywhere near Atlanta. She got an internship here from her school, and will be living/working here for a few months, and of course Michael and I are on some sort of vacation/mission trip/pilgrimage :). What about you guys? How did you spend New Year's Eve, and what do you resolve to do in 2012?






Before going out to eat at Olive Garden. Funny story, since I used to be a waitress, Michael and I like to *overtip* on occassion to waiters or waitresses that are especially good. We had a fantastic waitress, so we decided to *overtip.* That was all good and fine until we got back to the MARTA station and realized that to get a pass card you had to have cash, and we only had five dollars. We had to come back to the hotel to get more cash and then drive back to the station to take a train downtown. It was all very entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. i'm open to becoming rich and famous in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see and reading about your 'adventure.' We are praying for you two...

    ReplyDelete