Monday, November 14, 2011

Because it is Monday


I am so very thankful that
#21 I have a husband who told me yesterday that he LIKES to bring me breakfast in bed.
#22 That I am putting the Christmas tree up in my classroom today.
#23 That we are going to start reading The Lion, The Whitch and The Wardrobe a week early because I am sick of the 8 parts of speech.
#24 We actually had some fall like weather the last couple of days.
#25 Our pastor finally sent off our pastoral referrels for the NightLight International Program
#26 That we got a letter in the mail yesterday from Passion and Compassion.
#27 That the Angel for the Angel Tree came out yesterday.
#28 Only one more full week before the week of Thanksgiving Break
#29 Hillsong United is coming to Little Rock, and we are sooooo going!
#30 This coming weekend, my hubby and I are going to Hot Springs because a dear friend of ours decided we needed a weekend getaway trip.

2 comments:

  1. What amazing things to be thankful for Paula! Sounds like God is blessing your life in so many different ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the prayers go up the blessings come down! I'm so happy that you have such wonderful blessings in your life. God is good.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete