Friday, November 25, 2011

When Dreams Come True...





I am not nor have I ever been one of those girls that believed you need a man to "Complete" you. God made me into an individual, and He alone completes me. He made me whole when He entered into my heart, but my relationship with Michael is very important. I tell him as much as I can that he is my hero, and I mean it with all my heart. Ever since I was a little girl, I have had dreams of what my life would look like when I got older, and how I was to celebrate holidays was always something that I spent a serious amount of time pondering. Michael and I were driving to the house yesterday, and he asked me if I had a good Thanksgiving day. I smiled, and I said it was and still is the best Thanksgiving I think I can ever remember having. Not that holidays were not special at my house, but Michael makes sure that everything is so special in the simplest way. We both love to celebrate, and he really does make my dreams come true. We are not finished with our Thanksgiving week yet. We will be spending all day Saturday together, and we will spend Sunday with his family. The following are just some pictures of how Michael made this holiday season special.







Since Michael and I are leaving for Nightlight during Christmas, we have to celebrate Christmas early. I was so afraid we were not going to get anything done in time for us to celebrate Christmas. Thanksgiving morning, when Michael woke up, he decided to go get us a Christmas tree. I was so excited! Then he told me where he was going to get it from. I won't say we STOLE our Christmas tree, we just took advantage of a vacant home and vacant land. **shrugs**


I am beastly! I will defeat that Christmas tree!





Michael putting up Christmas lights on his own house for the very first time.






The finished product.



Our Black Friday shopping faces. I wasn't going to go, but Michael asked if I would go because he had never been. I had the best time running around the store army style texting and calling Michael. He was the perfect alliance.



My very first wreath ever, and it is a Paula original!



Saw this on pintrest, and I had to try it out! Our wedding invitation cut up and made into spirals. Then I placed it into a glass ball.


This Angel will eventually go on top of our tree.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula! From what your father-in-law told me, you guys are going to have like 4-5 Thanksgiving dinners! Awesome! I love all of your Christmas decorations especially your angel tree topper. You guys are rockin out the Christmas decor!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! Thanks Aunt Barbara... I'm just trying to keep up with you in the craft department.

    ReplyDelete